Don't know where to start? Then get involved with the Democratic Left in Southeast Europe, and make your struggle heard.
As a registered user you can:
- access position papers written by activists from Southeast Europe analyzing the contexts in the respective countries by providing alternative, more inclusive and more socially just policies.
- follow calls for new position papers and the opportunity to work with other activists on a topic of your choice, as the platform is constantly developing and growing.
- receive information on upcoming and past events of the #DemLeftSEE
- add struggles from your own community to the interactive map of protests.
- join a community of activists from over ten countries in Southeast Europe.
- strengthen your own community by learning from other experiences and contexts.
- build new local and transnational tactics and strategies.
- spread the word of solidarity and the Left.
Join us, get informed, participate in our events throughout the region, demand, enact change.
By signing up you may opt to be cited as a supporter of the #DemLeftSEE initiative.